In order to create a new Email Account or Email ID in cPanel (If provided by the Hosting Provider in the plan), then please follow the below steps:
- Login to cPanel
- Locate and click on “Email Accounts”
- Click on “create” button which is available on right side of the page
- Fill in the prefix of email, also known as Username in the first field shown in the page (For example, info or support)
- Select Domain (If you have multiple domains added in your cPanel otherwise ignore – as the domain will be selected by default (there is no need to write full email ID – Only the prefix)
- Set password of your choice
- Click on “Create” button to create an email ID.
- Thats it – The desired email ID has been created.
Click on the link below to know how to check webmail / Emails in cPanel.